 Administrative / General / 5335
Re: MSIE5 better than MSIE4 & MSIE3 (was: Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 17:04:40 GMT

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 05:59:03 GMT, Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

BTW, does anyone know if it's possible to have all three of MSIE3, MSIE4, and
MSIE5 installed on a Win95 box?  Or do newer versions of MSIE cripple the older
versions from running by installing new DLL's in the SYSTEM32 directory?

I'm almost certain you can do this.  The one time I remember trying it
(during a time when I needed to be able to help people with questions
on multiple browsers) it worked ok.  No guarantees, though.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html