 Administrative / General / 5331
Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:37:53 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
BTW, does MSIE5 finally display this graph correctly?

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=5267&t=i&v=d

or is it still broken?

What is supposed to be broken about it? It looks ok in my MSIE 4.

I would be only too happy to hear that it actually is fixed in MSIE 4.
Would it be too much trouble to ask for a screenshot?

Sure thing, take a look at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/images/screen.jpg

Frank