 Administrative / General / 5329
    Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer —Todd Lehman
   (...) Errk, too many pints this evening. That should say, (not that anyone cares), "I keep an old _Windows_ system around for regression tests before cutting in major new code changes." I don't run Windows daily anymore, but it's still very (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer —Todd Lehman
   (...) Generally, it seems like a good idea to me to test more heavily on older browsers when backward compatibility is crucial, since the rendering and UI type of bugs tend to go away rather than to appear over time. Obviously you can't test (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer —Tim Rueger
   (...) *Snort*. So _you_ say. My opinions on web-browser-war "features" are on record here. -Tim (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)