 Administrative / General / 53
    Re: Ready to do the big reset —Sarah Heacock
   Actually, now I am beginning to think it is a people problem. Once someone else asked what those black dots were,I looked closer at the page. These things I thought were specks of dust DO appear to move with the web page. Thus, the black dots he (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Ready to do the big reset —Todd Lehman
   (...) Maybe that would have been better! :) --Todd (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)