 Administrative / General / 5210
Re: <set:xxx> in FTX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:

It'd make referencing sets a lot easier, diff:
set:8428 8428
--
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8428 8428

It's possibly one of those requests that sounds easy, but is a pain to
implement.. but hopefully not, because it would be spiffy! :)

It's on the list -- it won't be tough, but I want to make sure that I do the
<< >> transclusion form of it at the same time there.

Fair enough! I take it you mean inserting the picture from the pause databaes?
That would rock actually :)  As a thumbnail or full size.. or both?
<<setsmall:xxx>> ? :)

Richard