 Administrative / General / 5129
    Re: Cleaning up the main homepage —Ray Sanders
    (...) Todd, Are you speaking of some type of 'preferences' cookie ? Something where I could set my preferences and have the main page include/exclude the messages based on what I specified ? Ray (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Cleaning up the main homepage —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yup -- that's what I meant, yes. --Todd (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)