 Administrative / General / 5007
    Re: Article scoring —Dan Boger
   (...) IIRC, from my days of dabbling with java, you could make a radiobox, and make the lable to it a link with no HREF, just with a ONCLICK java script thing, that will select the appropriate radio button. Will that work? (...) The thing is, if (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Article scoring —Todd Lehman
   (...) I think it could all be done in JavaScript, ya. I wouldn't want to _require_ JavaScript for something like article scoring, but the nice thing about it in this case is that adding it wouldn't hurt; it would degrade gracefully to normal plain (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)