 Administrative / General / 4962
  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

Just what about Castle World isn't castle related??? you want to talk about building.. go to .build, that's what it's for. .Castle is for anything castle related, the front webpage even states: lugnet.castle– LEGO SYSTEM Castle™: products (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

(...) The long threads about how to organize it, what the map should be like, the debates and almost-unpleasantness that came up over that stuff. At a guess. Also, it could be argued (and in fact, I did, in another post) that the fiction and story (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

(...) The administration and organizational details, which I hope would be the only things that get moved. The Castle World creations and storylines and stuff - anything that's actually Castle-related, that is - would still remain here. While you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)