 Administrative / General / 4960
    Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Tamyra Teed
   On top of this I also believe we should be allowed to post any trade's in the Theme groups also, as long as you are posting in the proper genre. I don't believe all the info should be in there, though you can post an intent and do the rest by e-mail (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.general)