 Administrative / General / 4909
    Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Shiri Dori
   (...) Like Jeff mentioned - it depends on the individuals, however I didn't hear ONE buyer - not one! - that would be glad to accept these posts in theme-groups. (...) Exactly - even more confusion. 'Why are these types accepted, and others not?' (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Scott Arthur
     (...) Indeed. (...) There appears to be some degree of "confusion" right now. Todd's update of the T&C may well change that. (...) It would be clear from the message header what the message contained. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups. —Todd Lehman
     (...) Well, I hear one: Scott. And there may certainly be others out there who are afraid to speak up because they might be labeled the wrong way, or because they know that even though it might benefit them personally, they understand that it would (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Standing up for Buyers (WAS: Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups.) —Mark Rideout
   (...) Well (although I feel like I'll get stoned by everyone), I'll stand up as a buyer. I would love to see auction announcements in each theme. Being that I perform all my LUGNET browsing through web based, I usually stay to one group. It would be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)