 Administrative / General / 4848
    Just a small mistake... (Was: Re: Please, just end the entire thing! ) —Erin Windross
   (...) Someday I really have to change my name to a more masculine spelling (In other words; Todd, I'm male.) Erin (Soon to be Aren) Windross -- (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Just a small mistake... (Was: Re: Please, just end the entire thing! ) —Shiri Dori
   Hi Erin, (...) Funny, I thought you were a male, then after Todd's post, i was thinking, "oops..." This has happened to me with other people and with myself (ie, other people thought I was a male or were unsure :) ... Oh well, I guess that's just (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people)