 Administrative / General / 483
    Re: Pre-downloaded images/cache —Todd Lehman
   (...) Waitasecond -- lemme see if I understand what you're saying -- you mean that in addition to the Browse button being broken (meaning the dialog box launched by it doesn't work?), there is not a 30-character input box to the left of the Browse (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Pre-downloaded images/cache —Matthew Miller
   (...) Oh, no sorry. I couldn't type the path manually into the dialog box -- I _could_ type it manually into the input box, but when I did so, pressing the "Confirm" button did nothing. (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)