 Administrative / General / 4776
Re: Lego sources in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:49:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Koob writes:
James Brown wrote in message ...
Can't help too much with the retail technic, but for the Dacta line, you
can order a catalogue from Spectrum (their URL escapes me right now, but you
can order the catalogue on-line)

I ordered a catalogue on-line from here:
http://www.spectrumed.com/about/index.html

For Technic Dacta sets and parts (including Mindstorms), you would
want to order the Math/Science/Technology catalogue.

Spectrum is the only Canadian Dacta distributor I'm aware of.  It does
not seem to be as widely known as Pitsco.  And, as Rob noted, Pitsco
does not ship to Canada.

Todd, maybe it would be helpful if you could add a link to Spectrum
from the lugnet.loc.ca homepage.

Ooh!  Good idea, John.

(reposted to admin.general)

James