 Administrative / General / 4710
  Re: web posting

(...) every (...) oh - and also remember our id for the "subscribe as mailing list" - I'm already logged in, it shouldn't ask me to ID myself again.... having to look up the confermation code each time is annoying... no? Sorry for the spam, :) Dan (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: web posting

(...) Some people have news-by-mail settings for multiple e-mail addresses, and they want to maintain those from a single machine (or multiple machines). So that's why it asks you to reconfirm the address at the entry page (URL) each time -- because (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: web posting

(...) ok, that does make it a bit more complex - but still, you could just have a pulldown menu so you could choose the "personality" you're posting under. Or just add another option to the user configuration page. :) Dan (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)