 Administrative / General / 4710
Re: web posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:20:30 GMT

How about, since lugnet already gives me a cookie (to keep me logged in),
storing in it my "name" "email" and "org" so I won't have to retype those • every
time I fill out the post form?

oh - and also remember our id for the "subscribe as mailing list" - I'm already
logged in, it shouldn't ask me to ID myself again.... having to look up the
confermation code each time is annoying... no?

Sorry for the spam,

:)

Dan