 Administrative / General / 4708
4707  |  4709
Subject:
web posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:19:55 GMT

Well, since I've been posting through the web interface lately a lot (silly
broken eudora), I had some thoughts on changes to it.

How about, since lugnet already gives me a cookie (to keep me logged in),
storing in it my "name" "email" and "org" so I won't have to retype those every
time I fill out the post form?

Also, the page you get after posting - it'd be convinient if it had the
standard lugnet header - the blue line with links to the homepage, and the
search box...

just 2 cents :)

Dan