 Administrative / General / 471
  Re: Interface changes coming today

(...) This works. Cool. Will you share the technique, or a pointer to where you learned about it, I need this myself for work related stuff! One note on the instructions, it is sufficient to clear your caches, you don't need to actually exit the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Interface changes coming today

(...) Sure, here's how it works -- it's really pretty trivial and I don't know why I've never seen it on any other site before. All you do is have the user upload a foofoo file using the form-upload, and you look at the location of it, which gets (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)