 Administrative / General / 4706
Re: Finding my first post to RTL...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 05:04:21 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <20000227.213413.5095.1.braml@juno.com>...
"Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> writes:
Deja only goes back to around 1995 so if you started before then (like
me) there's no way to find it. As I've said many, many times, I think we

should get the alt.toys.lego and rec.toys.lego archives onto lugnet. It
would be an excellent historical resource.

I started in 1996, I'd just like to know exactly when :)  It would be
great to have the archives on LUGNET, but where would you get them and
how would you port them?

I know it's possible, I mean how did deja get them but I don't know how.