 People / 508
Re: Finding my first post to RTL...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 02:42:10 GMT

"Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> writes:
Deja only goes back to around 1995 so if you started before then (like
me) there's no way to find it. As I've said many, many times, I think we

should get the alt.toys.lego and rec.toys.lego archives onto lugnet. It
would be an excellent historical resource.

I started in 1996, I'd just like to know exactly when :)  It would be
great to have the archives on LUGNET, but where would you get them and
how would you port them?
--Bram