 Administrative / General / 4635
    Re: Cookie Short-Cut —Todd Lehman
   (...) When someone fills out the news-posting setup form a second time with the same information, it's not really a drag on the pass-through process -- those events just show up as "oh, btw, this happened" but not as to-do's requiring attention. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Cookie Short-Cut —Robert W. Green
   Thanks Todd. I'll go ahead and just re-setup myself. I was just trying to avoid bugging you, if possible. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)