 Administrative / General / 4635
Re: Cookie Short-Cut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Robert W. Green writes:
Todd, is there any way to re-obtain the cookie with our posting information
besides re-registering?  If there were some automated way to do it, it might
cut down on your mail and administrative duties.  :)   (I am sure that would
be a good thing)  If I have overlooked this, please point me that way.
Thanks!

When someone fills out the news-posting setup form a second time with the
same information, it's not really a drag on the pass-through process -- those
events just show up as "oh, btw, this happened" but not as to-do's requiring
attention.

--Todd