 Administrative / General / 4626
  About auctions and newsgroups

The current running topic (generally referred to as 'what to do about auctions') got me to thinking. Most of the controversy has to do with misposted auction announcements. Those seem to fall into two types. One where the poster put it the wrong (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: About auctions and newsgroups

(...) Ya, discussion was always meant to fall under analysis. I'm not sure what kind of auction discussions aren't analytical of the auctions, but I suppose it should be added just for clarity's sake. OK, it now says: lugnet.market.auction - Auction (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: About auctions and newsgroups

In lugnet.admin.general, Ray Sanders wrote a bunch of good stuff that I just snipped. Let's see. Today, we've got: lugnet.market.auction lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade lugnet.market.jambalaya lugnet.market.shipping lugnet.market.shopping (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)