 Administrative / General / 4613
  Re: Self Organisation (Was: Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images)

(...) I've been watching this discussion over the past few days. Mainly because my name popped up in a proportion of the posts - the reasons for which are clear. It is apparent to me that if .council is to work (ie discuss, deliberate, arbitrate, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.council)

  Re: Self Organisation (Was: Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images)

(...) Good point. If you infer that I was invited you would be correct... It's not my place to reveal who else Todd invited, it's Todd's, so you'll have to take my word for this, but I do know who he invited, at least in the first round, and I would (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.council)

  Re: Self Organisation (Was: Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images)

(...) that (...) base (...) to (...) I did not mean to infer, but I did assume it to be the case. (...) You include yourself in this? :-) I must admit, I find this whole development rather interesting. I anticipate that, if LUGNet continues to grow, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.council)

  Self Organization (was Re: Self Organisation

(...) Well I *did* say "most". :-) But yes, I consider myself highly regarded by at least one member of the community. Me. FUT off-topic.fun (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.off-topic.fun)