 Administrative / General / 4592
  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) I agree with the concept of concensus, but there isn't always a "right" way to go about something - there will be times when someone will never feel comfortable with a certain compromise. Rather than have a panel continually reiterate their (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) On the other hand... I personally think the panel should present a united front. This is why I think that the idea of appeals is not such a good one. Once something is being talked about by "the panel", it's pretty clear the T&C have been (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)