 Administrative / General / 4589
Re: WTT/WTB inverse blue slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:18:32 GMT

Now, maybe Maggie should have mailed Paul the link directly and posted
just that she did so, but here's a prime example, to me, anyway, of a
perfectly legitimate post to buy sell trade that might well have,
perfectly legitimately, included the pointer to the auction.

or maybe not. I dunno.

I posted only to .admin.general because I am NOT trying to say that
Maggie did anything wrong and I am NOT trying to stir up trouble in bst,
just posing something to ponder..

Maggie Cambron wrote:

Aw, gee.... I just put some blue inverse slopes on eBay not more than
half an hour ago!  Just a handful, and I believe they are 45 degree but
I don't have an eye for that so I'm not sure.  Here's the number:
eBay#265108149.  I won't provide a direct link since it is an auction,
and I don't want any controversy (but since you asked...).

Maggie C.

Paul Foster wrote:

I am looking for inverse blue 45 degree slope
pieces, 2x2.     I will buy or trade.

Are these available in any current sets?
--
Paul Foster
http://www.thefosterfamily.org/

--