 Administrative / General / 4588
    Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Todd Lehman
   (...) I think you said it about right -- it's not wise IMHO to try to push people into thing, but rather to be available to help set things up when the time is right. (...) I tend to think that anything which can't be discussed openly in an open (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Ray Sanders
   (...) I, as well, feel this is important. If you are saying something, then it should be visible. If not concurrent with the event, then soon there after. I believe the Federal Reserve does this for some decisions (Fed Funds rate, etc). They (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)