 Administrative / General / 4551
    Average US Membership packet time —David C. Pyatt
   Hi Todd! Just wondered what an average US membership packet timeframe would be... hadn't seen anything in the mail yet :) Thanks! Dave (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Average US Membership packet time —Jeff Stembel
   (...) A little over a month for me. :) Of course, I was member 150, and the previous chunk Todd mailed out was through 149. :) That and he told me he had been pretty busy. Jeff (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Average US Membership packet time —Todd Lehman
   (...) Plus, I majorly botched your card while cutting it -- otherwise it would've gone out with 149. (I reprinted a new one and sent it later.) A couple other people, there were much less visible problems with the cards, so I sent those right away (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Average US Membership packet time —James Brown
   (...) Is it a cold-lamination due to ink concerns? I'll confess that while we have laminators and printers of every ilk practically in every closet(1), I've played very little with combinations of them... James (URL) work, that is. At home I have (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)