 Administrative / General / 4465
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:28:33 GMT

I think you'd be better served by stopping all the bickering (with
someone who isn't going to let you win) and just accept that you WERE
careless (whether you want to think of it as poor word-choice or not,
you're a thinking human being who made the decision), stop trying to
justify your carelessness by pointing out that of others, and move on.
Really.

I was just answering the point that Eric was making, that is all. Bickering
is not my intention. To be honest, I wish I had enough self restraint to
stop myself answering the points raised. I just hate to be misrepresented
that is all. I _do_ accept that I was careless, and was quick to say so.
Some of the posts in this thread have appear to assume I'd deliberately
placed a FA post in b.s.t. This is not the case. If you check my past posts,
I'm sure you will see that I'm not the kind of poster who will "flame"
anyone{1}. I never say anything online that I would not be willing to say in
person, I really do think that if everyone did this the internet would be a
much better place, But I suppose I have to realise that, to some people, the
attraction of the internet is that they _can_ say things they would never
dream of saying person? Sure, I was a little annoyed at some of the tone
used in posts in this thread, but there is little to be gained by me doing
the same back?

You are correct, it is time to move on.

Scott A