 Administrative / General / 4463
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:05:38 GMT

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

You said "None were as clear-cut wrong as posting an auction announcement • in
an
unacceptable group, which is what you did."

So you agree the above statement was not 100% accurate?

Scott A

I also said that the actions of others don't excuse your actions, which is • an
issue you've yet to address.  Yes, fine, other people have made mistakes. • Few
have made them, been chastised, and continued to do it, however.

More importantly, I said at one point that I didn't want to get dragged • into
this, and I have allowed myself to be.  Since we seem to be repeating • ourselves
at this point, I'll assume you have no response to any of the real issues • here,
and take my leave of this conversation.

eric