 Administrative / General / 4461
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:45:01 GMT

No. What I did was post a poorly worded pre-auction sale post in B.S.T. -

Point out to me the phrase in your post that makes it anything but a • warning of
several upcoming auctions.

"Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade"

Furthermore, posts _have_ been shown to be what you say : "an auction
announcement in an unacceptable group".
See:
http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=14839

He was chastised.

It is still in the wrong group.

http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=4396

That's the auction group.  Surely by now you understand that is the • *correct*
place for auction announcements?

It is a trade post in the auction group. Surely by now you understand that
is the *incorrect*
place for trade announcements?

As for your third post (in your follow up to yourself), it's a sale, not • an
auction.

It is still in the wrong group!

BTW : I think he means this post by me :
http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=4458

And, once again, the actions of others don't excuse your actions.

You said "None were as clear-cut wrong as posting an auction announcement in
an
unacceptable group, which is what you did."

I was just showing that this was not 100% accuarte.

Scott A