 Administrative / General / 4437
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:05:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

I don't want to get bogged down of this point. However, to the casual
reader, "continual".
sound like it is the norm for me. I'm sure you will agree that this is far
from being the case?

I'll merely repeat myself, because I feel I was clear to start with.

1) You have done it in the past.

2) You have been chastised.

3) You have done it after being chastised.

4) You have shown no real remorse for your actions.  Quite on the contrary, you
have defended them with weak excuses ("laziness") and been flippant when
questioned about what you feel would be an appropriate action in the future.

All of these things lead me to the conclusion that you will, in fact, do it
again in the future as you see fit (or, if you prefer, whenever you once again
feel "lazy").

Therefore, it's a continuing process.

I don't see what you think there is to be misinterpreted about that.

eric