 Administrative / General / 4405
    Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates) —Frank Filz
   I'm having trouble collecting my feelings here into something I can post, so I am just going to say for now that I am troubled by the direction this situation is taking, and I'm feeling that Scott may be being unfairly targeted. I hope some other (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think Scott's wrong and Todd is right, based on the facts. However, and this is as important if not more so, I think Todd may be overreacting. This (1) has clearly rubbed Todd the wrong way and it has the potential of blowing into a rather (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)