 Administrative / General / 4366
  Re: Clarification of rules please

(...) Oh, I see. So you were saying in general it's not ok, but in this specifc case it is, because (IIRC) the info was taken from press kits. (...) And that's.... OK. Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D eric (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Clarification of rules please

(...) Well, yah, I mean, just become some particular piece of information comes from a toy fair, the main purpose of which is to distribute information to the press and on to the public, doesn't necessarily mean that in general every single piece of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)