 Administrative / General / 4361
Re: Lugnet member number
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:05:13 GMT

I have considered doing it to show my support. Todd is asking for
memberships to help support the cost of the network and that by and large
people will choose to use it for free. I would just like to show that I
support the group and that I am proud to do so.
    For the record, to date I haven't used my number in any posts but I
don't see a problem with doing so. I think is is kind of like wearing a
football or basketball jersey with your favorite players number on it.

-Nick

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:

Bragging rights. Of course I haven't noticed a number under 100 yet, so
obviously those with the most to brag about obviously don't see the
value.

I did it once.

http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=14608

I think it's kind of silly, and I thought Todd wasn't too keen on it • developing
as a trend.