 Administrative / General / 4334
Re: Mess up in spotlight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:26:11 GMT

James Brown wrote:

The real content is at main.asp.  The /castle/ is just a splash page that • says
"get shockwave".

Why? It's bad enough that TLC foists that on us, but what exactly did
you guys do that absolutely requires shockwave? Blech.

Reread the thread, Lar.  We're talking about "Castle World" on lego.com, not
about Pawell's site.

Whew. thanks. Sorry for kneejerking...

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar