 Administrative / General / 4330
Re: Mess up in spotlight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:24:02 GMT

The title on this page
   http://www.lego.com/castle/main.asp
says
   LEGO Castle World

OK, I'm confuzzed now.  The title on THIS page

  http://www.lego.com/castle/

just says

  LEGO Castle

Which one is the "real" content page?  Is the /castle/ URL just an intro
page, with the real guts at the /castle/main.asp page?  (I don't have
Shlockwave Flash 4...)

The real content is at main.asp.  The /castle/ is just a splash page that says
"get shockwave".

James