 Administrative / General / 4300
  Re: Any parties planned for the odometer clicking one over?

(...) Hmmm. Should I reveal my secret... I don't know... Actually it is very simple although not immidiately obvious. From the Web Server if you go to the main LUGNET page (URL) click on any one of the NEXT: xx More links you are given a listing of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Any parties planned for the odometer clicking one over?

(...) "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)