 Administrative / General / 4276
    Voluntary Advertising Banners.. —Richard Franks
    As in, I hate the things, BUT - if there was some sort of cookie-jar that I could go to and turn them on.. then I would if it would generate a little money for LUGNET. Is the evil world of internet advertising that evil if they are *entirely* (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Voluntary Advertising Banners.. —Jasper Janssen
   (...) None that I know of that aren't porn. And I would _not_ want to see porn banners on lugnet (or anywhere else, for that matter) even if they're voluntary. Jasper (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Voluntary Advertising Banners.. —Richard Franks
   (...) Agreed - that would be entirely inappropriate.. however, I can't imagine that LUGNET would ever consider hosting such banners anyway! Richard (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)