 Administrative / General / 4195
  Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?

(...) I like this idea as well, and had thought of it. I agree, it is a great idea. Oh, and I like that new word,"automagically" :) Ryan (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?

(...) My dad and I have both been using that word for years :) -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us)