 Administrative / General / 4193
Re: Parsing Pause database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 05:59:36 GMT

evard@mcs.anl.gov (Remy Evard) writes:
Bram, check out:
  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/lists.html

I think the files referenced on those pages are already basically
in the format you're looking for.  That's where bynumber.txt
comes from.

Thanks.  I'll see what I can do with it...
--Bram