 Administrative / General / 4142
Re: New loc group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rene Virsik writes:
Heya !
Is it possible to create a new "national" group ? The problem is that I'm
from Slovak Republic and my friend (also big LEGO fan) is from Czech
Republic. So we are writing now to both groups - loc.sk and loc.cz. But we
was formerly ONE country - Czechoslovakia - and it would be cool if we could
have ONE channel - loc.cs because CS was the shortcut for Czechoslovakia.

Ah yes, .cs did once stand for that in the ISO country abbreviations.  OK,
how's this?--

   http://www.lugnet.com/loc/cs/

and it's got .cz and .sk as virtual subcategories (plain sideways hyperlinks).

--Todd