 Administrative / General / 414
413  |  415
Subject:
A nit about trailing blanks/linefeeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:08:00 GMT

Here's a test post. There are trailing blanks after my last meaningful line.
You should eat those, but I don't think you are, as the "webstamp" appears
after them. Arbitrary linefeeds within a body should be preserved (as someone
might be doing a "spoiler" and want to spare disinterested folks) but trailing
ones should be eaten.

++ Lar