 Administrative / General / 4103
4102  |  4104
Subject:
Another great addition by our fearless leader!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:31:17 GMT

Todd,

Don't know if you ever anounced this or if I stumbled on something you are
still working on but I love the Links to the Set Database from the Theme Pages.
I noticed that you did Castle and Space athough not Adventurers or Star Wars
yet but I love it.  I really like the little Castle Flag logo on the Castle
page.

To see what I am talking about...

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/
http://www.lugnet.com/space/

This is sweat and I have already put it to use in referancing sets that I wish
I had but don't because I though LEGO was for Kids for 13 years :(

Thanks for another great addition.

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group (66 Members and growing)
http://www.nelug.org/