 Administrative / General / 4042
  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Sure, you might as well support The Borg and use the Microsoft newsreader. :^) I'm at my Mac this evening and don't use Outlook Express on the Mac -- so tomorrow, when I'm sitting in front of the Outlook Express newsreader on my PC, I'll have (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) tool (...) to (...) communicator (...) there (...) Am feeling very humble here, but couldn't find either edit preferences or edit account. Sorry. I'm still going to Lugnet and finding the message I want, and clicking reply. This is dumb, I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)