 Administrative / General / 3951
  Re: Maybe "Dear Lego" sub groups would help

(...) [crossposted to .admin.general & .dear-lego; followups to .admin.general] Here is a summary of all the group names I've seen mentioned so far in the current brainstorming session. I listed the names in categories just for temporary (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Maybe "Dear Lego" sub groups would help

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: <snippage> (...) <more snippage> I like #2 better as well. One option I didn't see in your post, and that I think would be a Good Thing is a FAQ group (lugnet.lego.faq?). A good way to manage it would be (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FnGtyn.Ly4@lugnet.com... <big snip> How about lugnet.TLC instead of lugnet.lego ? Selçuk (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Maybe "Dear Lego" sub groups would help

(...) I think "bulk" is probably sufficient to convey the meaning, but "bulksales" is more clear. (...) Definitely .legal. Copyright is far too narrow. "Fair play" may not always be the name of the Lego Company's statement. And that may be too (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)