 Administrative / General / 394
  Re: weird return after post

(...) Yes. I think it's something Louise is doing. See: (URL) has the followup set to "TrainatWalmart" or something similar. In a reply to her when it happened again, I put a PS suggestion. See if you want to comment too. Long term, the novice user (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: weird return after post

Louise Belles writes: sorry guys, I am on the learning curve here. I do hope you were able to approach the problem as a challenge rather than an the annoyance of an idiot. Louise ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ======== (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: weird return after post

(...) Nah, it's my fault for not making sure the web interface scripts didn't double-check the newsgroups list in the Newsgroups and Followup-To field before queueing up the post. I'll see if I can go in and delete out the problematic fields... (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)