 Administrative / General / 3922
  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) Well, the two subgroups that exist at present are already separate groups apart from town... so I'm guessing that would make Arctic a group in and of itself, outside of town... And I don't think that really applies... Unless you want subgroups (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) Huh? (By chance do you mean Trans and Boats? They're not actually part of the LEGO Town System, even though they're both "town" with a lowercase 't'...) (...) Yeah, that's how it would go, to fit the existing structure. It's gonna happen (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) Yep! Actually, I should have rephrased that... Mark referred to two 'sub-groups' of town that already existed... I was somewhat puzzled until I took a 2nd look at the town page, which shows Trains and Boats up at the top, and assumed that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)