 Administrative / General / 3806
    Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No. Refuse, once released to an ordinary refuse collection service, is no longer the property of the originator. If you don't want people viewing your secret plans, shred them and contract with a secure document service which retains control (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Todd Lehman
   (...) Uhm, excuse me, exactly what did I saw that was wrong about the law? --Todd (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)