 Administrative / General / 3781
  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <3883b8a7.264236860@...et.com>... (...) I don't think it is equivalent to bookburning. In the case of posts which are a clear violation of TLC's copyrights (and I think there are some of those), Todd I think would (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Note that I was talking about retroactive cancelling _an account of new rules_. Copyright is hardly a new rule. I'm talking about messages which were legal at the time of posting, but became contra-T&C due to a change in the T&C. (...) Yes. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)