 Administrative / General / 37
  Re: Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

Do you have the account set to connect via your local network? I use Outlook Express, and when I use that setting, I can't get through. If I set it to connect via dial-up connection, wait 'till it brings up the connect dialog box, then hit "cancel" (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

(...) Because every firewall is set up differently? And to block different sorts of things? PErhaps? Sarah Heacock sarah@eskimo.com (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

Steve Barile (of PNLTC) sent this via e-mail and in another message said it was OK to post here. I wonder why some people can connect from behind firewalls and some can't... --Todd ___...___ Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:27:32 -0700 From: "Barile, (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

  Re: Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

Sarah, I also work for Boeing (Auburn). Last night or rather early this morning I was unable to read any messages from here. Have you tried from work? Tom (...) -- Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page (URL) Member (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

I read news from Agent from my home provider (eskimo.com) I have not tried it from Boeing. SOrry :) Sarah Heacock (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)